Our Story

Willow Brook Country Club has established itself as the premier, private, member owned Country Club of East Texas.

Organized in 1922, this landmark club was established by 112 charter members later closing its membership at 150 members in 1923. The first clubhouse, a wooden structure, was built in 1923 and served until 1962 when the present Colonial-style clubhouse was constructed. Now with over 850 members, Willow Brook maintains a long tradition of providing its members and guests with top-flight recreational facilities, social activities, excellent cuisine, and impeccable service.


Family Friendly

As the club grows closer to its 100th anniversary, Willow Brook continues to live up to the high standards of its founders. Steeped in tradition, Willow Brook offers a warm and family friendly atmosphere for current and future generations to come.

Site Scripts
Hide Click to Edits:
FED Scripts
CWS & Content Load